- Tent Weights. A minimum of 40lbs per leg. Those displaying without proper tent weights will be asked to take their tent down.
- Professional booth display
- Professional behavior
- Cleanliness of booth area
- Apply on time
- Have any required licenses needed to make/sell your product on hand.
- Floor length tablecloths are preferred and strongly suggested.
- Storage containers need to be hidden, not visible to the patrons.
- Booth fees are to be paid on time. A $25 late fee will be applied to all payments made after the specified deadline.
- A 6% Sales tax collection and submission on taxable items is the responsibility of each vendor. You can find information about and obtain the required PA Sales Tax licenses HERE.
Permits, licenses, insurance, and tax collection is the sole responsibility of the vendor.
All food vendors must have all the proper permits and their own liability insurance for any food related claims. Food vendors must bring and display their PA food license at the show.
75% of your product should be crafted using recycled, vintage, created from raw materials, or your own personal talent, such as photography, tarot card reading, pattern making, book writing, T-shirt designing, singing, instrument playing.
Definition of “raw materials” are: clay, wax, fabric, yarn, leather, wool, wood, glass, metal, gourds, paint, ink, graphite, oils, soap base products
- Unique, one of a kind, hand crafted specialty items
- Hand crafted jewelry. Can also be made from new or old components.
- Photography Prints
- Hand crafted wooden furniture
- Hand crafted bath/beauty products
- Sewn creations. Such as handbags and clothing
- Hand crafted edible goods
- Vintage clothing, signs, decor, furniture, salvaged goods, reclaimed residential and industrial pieces, etc
- Hand crafted candles
- Crochet hats, scarves, and the like
- Upcycled/Recycled Items
- Paintings & Prints
- Wood Work
- Pen and ink drawings
- Direct sales
- Kit crafts
- Simple Pinterest style crafts
- Machine Embroidered items
- Americana, Primitive country crafts
- Ribbon wreaths
- Read ALL info at the top of each application. Understand the dates listed and mark them on your calendar.
- Apply on time
- Pay on time. A $25 late fee will be applied to all late applications and payment.
- Applications must be filled out in their entirety. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Submit clear, creative, and/or professional photos. Photos are a requirement.
- Booth Photo is preferred
- Items must be hand crafted or vintage. Direct sales, mass produced items, and kit crafts will not be accepted.
- If you plan on sharing a space, both parties must mention who they will be sharing with. Payment is to be made in full by one of the two parties. No more than 2 vendors per shared space.
Who Can Apply
All interested handcrafted and vintage vendors, past or new, must fill out an application for any/all shows you want to attend as an exhibitor. Acceptance to past 900 Marketplace shows does not guarantee your acceptance to all 900 Marketplace shows.
What is/isn’t provided with the Booth Fee
- Limited Event Insurance
- Booth Display
Can Booths Be Shared
Yes. So long as both vendors apply, are accepted, and payment is made in full by one of the 2 parties involved.
When/How Will I Know If I Am Accepted or Rejected
Each application form states a “Notifications Emailed” date. That is the date that you will be notified on your acceptance or rejection.
Why Was I Rejected
Vendors are selected on quality, photo submission, and uniqueness of product. Some products are simply not a good fit for 900 Marketplace. Vendors may also be rejected due to an overwhelming volume of same category applications. If you have been rejected, please don’t let this discourage you from applying to future shows. Vendors are selected on a show to show basis.
Cancellations made 31 or more days before a show, will receive a 40% refund. Cancellations made within 30 days prior to a show are no longer eligible for a refund.